Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vacation has started


I am now, officially, on vacation until after Thanksgiving.  I spent yesterday afternoon making Kalua Pork for my grand daughter's luau today and two trips to the hospital to see the grand baby.  The second trip was more to check on Mom and Dad since the baby levels went up and they needed to put him in the incubator with UV light.  I am waiting to hear from the kids to see how he did last night.  Today, I need to get some more cooking for luau done and fix my grand daughter's dress.  Then, tomorrow my vacation will start and the baby should be coming home.  It will be a busy, fun filled vacation.  I have a lot of pictures to post of our Halloween activities but, it will need to wait another day.  Have a great Saturday.

Pin It!

1 comment: