Friday, December 21, 2012

Aloha

I made it to Hawaii on Monday to see hubby. Man, I have missed him. I haven't been doing much this week, lots of resting. Sleeping for 12 hours each night and two hour naps. I think I am finally getting over my bronchitis, woo hoo. I did start sewing a Christmas stocking for my new grandson, Hawaiian style. I will post pictures soon

Before I left, I posted a 2013 calendar freebie to my TpT store. Click on the button in the sidebar and download it. I am working on the rest of the year and it should be ready in the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy it

I hope everyone is enjoying their break or getting ready to rest. I have 3 weeks off due to furlough days but I don't mind the extra time off
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas in Hawaii.... that has a nice ring to it. I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. Thank you for stopping by Kinder-Craze. I posted a tutorial a while back for leaving a clickable link when you comment and you may find it helpful. Merry Christmas!

    Click here for the Tutorial
    Maria

    ReplyDelete