Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Freebies

I just opened my TpT store, it has a couple of freebies in there.  Please go check it out and leave me some feedback, I would really appreciate it.  First, I have a little reindeer worsearch that will be part of my December Word Card packet.


Then I have a Sight Word game for the first 100 Fry Words.  I used Corrina's Tags and Frames, they are so cute.


I am new to this, so any suggestions would be appreciated.  It took me forever just to get these little pictures on my blog, lol

Printing Tip:  I cut construction paper to 8 1/2 x 11 and run it through my computer printer, then laminate with my Scotch laminator.  I love doing it this way.  I use to print it on cardstock (so expensive) or print it on copy paper, then glue to construction paper (took forever).  You probably all know about this, I guess I have just been in the dark - forever.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment