Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Word Cards

I just finished my first official packet for TpT, it is my December Word Cards and Activities.

Click here to check it out.  It is on sale this month, since it is my first packet.



The packet has 48 December word/vocabulary cards, 1 noun sorting worksheet, 5 journal pages and 3 word searches.


I put mine in pocket charts, so the kids can get to them.


They grab the card and take it to their desk to help with their writing.  This little guy is writing a sentence on the back of the noun sorting sheet.  My kids love these cards.

I just print the cards on to white construction paper (directly from my printer) and laminate them, super easy.  They can also sort them into categories.  Example: everything that has to do with Santa in one pile, Polar Express in another pile, etc.  They think they are playing a game.  I'm not going to tell them anything different.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment