Thursday, December 6, 2012

Monday Make-it



or maybe Thursday.  I am linking up with Tara for the December Monday Make-it.

Make It #1
These are my December word cards, my kids use them for writing, nouns and sorting.  They love them.


Make #2
Calendar cards


Make #3
Our class reindeers, they turned out so cute.  The kids need to finish the writing that goes on the back.  I will be making this a freebie in my new TpT store.  Hopefully, get the pieces scanned by this weekend.


Make #4
Sight work "Lumps of Coal" game.  I will be putting this as a freebie, also.  A great way for the kids to work on sight words.  Aren't the candy cane frames - adorable?   You can get them from Corinna.  They are so cute.


I didn't finish my sewing project, yet - which is a Grinch quilt.  I will post pictures when I get the top done.  My grand kids are going to love it, especially since it is their favorite movie.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those noun carts look super cute and I love the candy cane frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are the noses on those reindeer?! Love all of your things:) So fun! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete