Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Long Weekend

I am back from my lonnnggg weekend, had a great time.  Hubby was following me around like a little puppy - I really miss him.  It was great to spend time with him and with friends.  I bought a lot of fabric for some sewing.  Most of it, I have a plan for - the rest, it was just so cute.

There was a medical emergency on the plane, the first time I have heard, "Is there a doctor on board, we have a medical emergency?"  It was right out of a movie, watching the doctor walk by.  The cute paramedics walking on the plane when we landed.  Wow

The kids had their doctor appointment for the twins yesterday.  She is due April 21, but they were going to take them March 15 because my daughter in law is so tiny.  Apparently, the twins are doing great (which is wonderful), but they might keep them in there until April 5.  Hubby is flying home in March to see the twins, he leaves March 27 - uhh, see the problem
The twins should weigh 3 pounds each to be at target, healthy weight.  One of the girls is at 3.8 pounds and the other little darling (the active one) is 4 pounds bu their estimations.  Oh my gosh.  My daughter in law is taking such good care of herself and the babies.  Her sister is pregnant and due 2 weeks before the twins and is a lot bigger. 

Well, I am off to a inservice today for Common Core.  Then, I work 2 1/2 days and off for 5 weeks. 
Woo hoo.  Enjoy your day.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your husband gets to be here when the babies are born! Glad everyone is well and you had a nice weekend!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your weekend was so wonderful. Everyone must be getting so excited about those twins :))
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete