Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Class theme

I have to have a class theme each year. I change it every year because I get bored, sigh. This year, I am sharing a room with a kinder teacher that has NEVER, EVER had a theme

What??? I know crazy, don't judge her. She is the sweetest person, ever. So I gave her 5 themes, based on melonheadzillustrating clip art. She picked my least favorite, Superheros.  I made us lunch tickets. She is Wonder Woman and I am Super Girl. Then I ran out of ideas. Yup, I had nothing

Then yesterday I found some adorable fabric when I was at the beach. Ok, now we have two things. I made a trip to Target to find matching outfits for the grand kids and look what I found.


 They are perfect. Now, I can't shut my brain off. I have so many ideas, it hurts. I need to get all the shopping done today, since hubby is coming home tomorrow and he will be a witness to this madness. Stay tuned bat friends 
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable cups!!! Can't wait to see more!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Bloglovin' and am excited to see what other ideas you come up with for Superheroes as I'm also doing that theme.
    I've already created several products (mostly free) for my personal use and for sharing. Check them out!

    Mrs. D @ Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a theme and I don't personally know anyone who has:))
    I don't think it's a Canadian thing.

    The cups are cute!

    How do you share a class? Is it a huge open room and you each have one side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cups are awesome! I guess I need to make a trip to Target! :) I can already hear my wallet screaming!
    Enjoy the hubby!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know two people who would LOVE those cups! Fun find!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see how your theme comes together! I just know it will be great!
    Jenn

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete