Sunday, August 25, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

I am linking up with Michelle for Saturday Snapshots.  I am a day late this week, but yesterday I spent the day in the car.  I drove two hours for a family baby shower, three hours for the baby shower and three hours home in traffic.  I despise driving, especially in traffic.

I didn't take any photos of my classroom....none.  We had our art program on Friday and I forgot my camera.  I guess I am gearing up for my month break, woo hoo.

Did you see the full moon on Monday?  I love this picture and I was super excited to get it.


I love my morning coffee.  I quit drinking coffee for a couple of months, but morning didn't seem the same.  I get up at 3:30, so I can do school work or be creative.  This is my newest project.


Every Tuesday, I pick up an organic food basket from local growers.  It is a reasonable price and the veggies and fruits are so yummy.  This last week, I got a container of figs.  I have never tasted figs before.  Oh my gosh, they were so good.  I ate them with some cheese.  I need to figure out some recipes for them.


My grandson turned 10 months, yesterday.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  We are busy planning his first birthday party, already. 


I hope you have a great week.  I teach until Friday, then I have a month off.

 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your grandbaby is getting so big. I love figs with bacon and cheese. Not healthy but I had them as an appetizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SUCH a cutie-pie!
    Mine is 11 months on Thursday and we were just talking about the birthday party today, too:))

    ReplyDelete